Categories

21 February 2010

Am I managing Projects or are the Projects managing me?

I have just read a comment on a discussion posted in the "Project Management Professional' group of LinkedIn, a group I have joined a while ago.

This text was written by a project manager who have issues with scope changes, SME expertise and lack of sponsors support on his projects and don't really know what to do to adress the situation.

I appreciate the courage of willing to post this text on LinkedIn to get some input from other PMs, as well as the way it was written. I enjoyed reading this and recognized myself surely couple years ago on a particular project I was managing ...

So I though it would be great to share it on my blog, and would really appreciate to know your own opinion, feedback and experience if you would be in the same situation than the writer of this article, that you can read by clicking on this link :

LinkedIn - Project Management Professionals group : Am I managing Projects or are the Projects managing me?

No comments:

Post a Comment