Categories

15 February 2010

Learning about Scrum, Agile, & Waterfall - Part 1

More and more frequently, companies are looking for project managers who have experience with new project management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.

As I am always looking for continuous improvement, stay up-to-date with current business processes, maintain my PMP credential, and also to be able to manage projects for clients who already uses these techniques, it was time for me to get training on these techniques.

I am currently searching for classroom, online, or blended training courses, and will soon publish here a list of courses I found, their delivery format, and their price, but for now I have lots to read and I am sharing with you below what I found on the web and through my network. Enjoy!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment